Do you ever find yourself in a chicken rut? Who doesn’t. Greek Chicken Pasta Salad with Feta and Herbs promises to pull you and your family right out of that chicken rut, pronto.
When it comes to cooking lean cuts of meat such as boneless, skinless chicken breasts, I need you to raise your right hand and repeat after me:
- Thou shalt not overcook thy chicken breasts. I will remove said chicken breasts from the pan the minute they turn golden brown.
- Salt is not the enemy. Too much salt is the enemy. I promise to properly season my chicken breasts.
- Fresh garlic makes food taste good. Bottled garlic tastes bitter.
- Herbs are my friend. I vow to keep fresh parsley on hand at all times and a well stocked pantry with dried herbs.
- Lemon juice comes from a lemon, not a plastic bottle.
Ready to dive into a big bowl of Greek Chicken Pasta Salad with Feta and Herbs? Head over to Doughmesstic for the recipe where I am guest posting today (while my girl Susan is basking in the sun on a cruise!!) Just call me Jealous Julie.