Ginger infused green tea is blended with an all natural raspberry lemon magnesium supplement and topped off with sparkling water.
Do you ever get bored drinking plain water? I love water but I also love kicking it up a notch. My Raspberry Pomegranate Green Tea Spritzer is not only sugar free but it is all natural, full of flavor and even gives you a healthy dose of antioxidants and magnesium. Plus, it’s fun. We can all use a little more fun in our lives – right?
This April marks 4 years since I gave up artificially sweetened drinks including my beloved Diet Coke. Despite successful losing my first 35 pounds without kicking my “diet coke a day” habit, I knew the decision was more about overall health than fitting into skinny jeans. Of course, when you’re trying to lose weight, it’s easy to get sucked into all of the “Low Calorie” “Light” and “Sugar Free” promises.
Do yourself a favor: read the ingredients! If you see words like sucralose, aspartame or sacchrin, put it back on the shelf. Life is too short to pay top dollar to drink water + chemicals. 🙂
Did you know that 75% of Americans don’t have adequate levels of magnesium? Magnesium is a vital mineral and provides many health benefits including boosting heart health, reducing back pain, preventing diabetes, lowering cholesterol and lowering blood pressure.
If you’d like to learn more, here’s a free ebook you can download: Magnesium: The Missing Link to Better Health. Of course, whenever I discover a new product, I do my research. Here are the reasons I believe in this product:
GMO Free: Whenever you see the Non-GMO Project Verified label, you can be sure the product does not contain genetically modified organisms.
Free of Common Allergens: The product contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, preservative or artificial color or flavor.
Trusted Ingredients: It is made with ionic magnesium citrate, organic raspberry and lemon flavors and organic stevia. That’s it.
Tell me – how do you like to naturally sweeten foods and drinks?? I’d love to hear from you!
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 inch piece ginger root – peeled and cut in quarters
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons Calm powder
- 12 oz unsweetened sparkling water – lemon, lime or plain (such as LaCroix)
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- lemon slices – optional garnish
- Place green tea bags and ginger root in a medium pitcher and top with boiling water. Let tea steep for 15 minutes then remove and discard tea bags and ginger.
- Stir Calm powder into the pitcher and let it fizz. Continue stirring until completely dissolved.
- Add sparkling water and pomegranate seeds, stir once, then pour into four glasses filled with ice. Garnish with lemon and enjoy!