A look back through 2013′s most popular recipes as well as my favorites for the year.
2013 was an incredible year both personally and professionally. On the personal side, we watched our oldest son transform from a 16 month old baby into a running, climbing and thriving toddler. In November, we welcomed our second son into the world and have loved every single second with him these last two months.
On the professional side, my food blogging hobby officially became my full time career when I quit my day job of 5 years in March. In the following months, I had the privilege of traveling throughout the country to attend various conferences and press trips. From California to Orlando to Austin and more, I am so grateful for these experiences.
When I started sharing recipes with all of you back in 2010, I never imagined it would turn in to what it has become today. Beyond that, I could never have fathomed the friendships I would form. While I knew I was blessed with the friends I’ve made over the years, nothing beats the day close to 40 food bloggers surprised me with a virtual baby shower.
Before I turn into a sobbing, emotional mess of gratitude, let’s get to the recipes! I had so much fun taking a look back at your favorite recipes from 2013. While I was researching the most popular posts from the year, I also put together a list of my personal favorites.
Reader Favorites: Top 10 Most Popular Posts of 2013
- Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
- Greek Tzatziki Sauce
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How I Lost 59 Pounds (And Kept It Off) – My Personal Weight Loss Journey
- Shrimp Pho – Vietnamese Noodle Soup
- Lighter Chicken Pot Pie with Phyllo Dough (Dairy Free)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Boston Baked Beans
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Personal Favorites: My Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2013
- 5 Minute Wonton Soup
- Fried Eggs with Cheesy Brown Rice, Beans and Salsa
- Grilled Turkey Kafta Patties
- Healthy Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- Hearty Sausage, Kale and Butternut Squash Soup
- Homemade Frozen Pancakes in 5 Easy Steps
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Apples and Onions
- Stovetop Mac and Cheese with Winter Squash
- Vietnamese Fresh Rolls with BBQ Pork Meatballs
- Whole Wheat Banana Nut Bread
Happy New Year Everyone! Thank you, each of you, for visiting The Lemon Bowl.
Cheers to 2014!