People often ask what blogs I love to read. The list is miles long but my goal is to update this list frequently.
Here are a few blogs I can’t keep my eyes off at the moment:
- Aggie’s Kitchen – Approachable, family-friendly meals made with real ingredients.
- Bev Cooks – Hilarious writing, unique recipes and gorgeous photographs.
- Brooklyn Supper – Elizabeth creates stunning dishes using seasonal ingredients.
- Chow and Chatter – A registered dietitian and wealth of nutrition knowledge and information.
- Cookin’ Canuck – Dara’s weight loss journey and healthy recipes are hugely inspiring.
- Dede Med – A fellow Michigan gal, Dede’s website is full of Lebanese dishes that remind me of my ancestors.
- Dine and Dish – This blog is like that cozy reading nook that you keep going back to every day for a feel-good pick-me-up.
- Eat2Gather – Another Michigan gal, Sheila is a hilarious mother of four who makes the best pies you’ll ever eat.
- Everyday Maven – Healthy food that is full of flavor.
- Fit Foodie Mama – A great resource for healthy living tips and exercise inspiration.
- Jeanette’s Healthy Living – Fresh, whole foods that are full of flavor and health benefits.
- Mexico in my Kitchen – Authentic, delicious and fresh Mexican recipes.
- Naturally Ella – Seasonal vegetarian recipes that will inspire you to eat more produce.
- Nom Eat Nom – Delicious, easy and flavorful recipes made with whole grains and other wholesome ingredients.
- Prevention RD – As a registered dietitian, Nicole’s blog is full of information and delicious weekly menu round-ups.
- Rachel Cooks – A mother of two and a fellow Michigander, Rachel’s blog is full of easy, family-pleasing recipes.
- Simply Fresh Cooking – Husband and wife team, Rachael & Bill have a passion for clean eating and whole foods made with simple, flavorful ingredients.
- Sue’s Nutrition Buzz – Using ingredients from around the world, this mother of two shares healthy recipes and offers countless nutrition and weight loss tips.
- The Spicy RD – Gluten-free recipes from a registered dietitian made with real ingredients that are always full of flavor.
- Thrifty Veggie Mama – A fellow Michigan blogger with three kids under the age of 5, Jamie offers affordable vegetarian dishes that the whole family will love.
What are your favorite blogs? Would love to hear from you!