The ultimate gift guide for all of the foodies, home chefs and food lovers in your life this holiday season!
It seems that everyone I know either falls into two camps: people who began their holiday shopping back in July and those who don’t even want to think about it until after Thanksgiving. (Confession: I’m in camp B.) Regardless of whether you’re just starting or only have a few people left on your list, here are my top 10 gifts for all of my fellow foodies out there like me!
- Blendtec Total Blender Classic: If you know me personally or follow me on Instagram, you probably know that my 6 year old and I start each day with a smoothie. And when my husband is home he has one too! This Blendtec is a total workhouse – it handles large chunks of ginger, rock-hard frozen fruit and tons of ice. Great for cocktails, dips, soups and beyond.
- Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker: This gift is actually on MY wish list this year! Pressure cookers are all the rage right now and for good reason: they act as 7 appliances in one including slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer and more. Really hoping someone I love is reading this right now.
- Kitchen Aid Mini Food Processor: While I use and love my full sized 7-cup food processor all the time, this mini processor is ideal for small batch recipes such as marinades, sauces, baby food and more. Added bonus? It takes up little counter space and is very light weight.
- Calphalon Contemporary Aluminum Nonstick Cookware: As you can imagine, I receive pans in the mail on a regular basis so I’ve played around with my fair share of cookware. Hands down, there is no better nonstick line on the market than calphalon. Chances are, even if someone already owns a pair of nonstick pans, they could use a new one since it can be hazards for your health if you’re cooking with old nonstick pans with chipped coating.
- California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Oil: Good quality olive oil is not only good for your health but it helps your body absorb the nutrients in veggies. This grassy olive oil remains one of my favorites because of it’s pungent, strong flavor. A little goes a long way which is always good for the waistline!
- Zwilling J.A. Henckles Twin Signature 7-Piece Knife Block Set: There is no better tool in the kitchen than a high quality, sharp knife. Whether you’re a novice chef or have been cooking for years, sharper knives are not only safer but they make cooking more enjoyable and fun!
- Duralex Stackable 10-Piece Bowl Set: This stackable bowl set is one of those items that gets taken for granted in the kitchen. Truth is: I can never have enough glass bowls!
- Victoria 8 Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press and Pataconera: While I’m a huge fan of short cuts for many aspects of cooking, some things truly are better homemade and corn tortillas is one such thing. The aroma, the texture and the flavor of a fresh pressed tortilla is unlike anything you’ll buy in a store. This is a great gift for the Mexican food lover in your life!
- Moscow Mule Pure Copper Mugs: Ideal for entertaining or a date-night in, these mugs keep those mules cold for hours! As an added bonus, they’re beautiful enough to display on your bar.
- Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine: We’ve tried many coffee and espresso machines over the years but hands down, nothing beats a Nespresso. Ready in seconds, a sleek design and high quality espresso cups, what more can one want in life?
Happy Holidays my friends!!
This post contains affiliate links and I make a small commission off any items you purchase at no additional cost to you.
Check out my Pinterest board for more healthy living inspiration!