The ultimate gift guide for all of the travel lovers and adventure seekers in your life this holiday season!
As you’ve probably figured out by now, I have a fierce case of wanderlust. I live to travel! What you may not know, however, is that I have a four year hospitality and marketing degree from Boston University. In fact, before blogging full time I was working in hotel sales for Marriott International. Make no mistake about it, travel has always been a passion of mine. As a frequent traveler, people often ask me for recommendations on my top travel essentials. Whether you’re traveling this season and need a few essentials, or want to gift another travel lover over the holidays, here are my top 10 gifts for the travel lover!
- Travelpro Maxlite Expandable Spinner Suitcase: This suitcase is not only super lightweight but it has a super smooth glide which makes it my top choice when packing for my next trip!
- Ahnu Women’s Sugarpine Waterproof Hiking Shoe: Whenever I travel, I love to find ways to stay active outside of the hotel gym. These hiking shoes are comfortable and have a great grip for keeping your feet safe and injury free during your hikes.
- Voxkin Premium Universal Waterproof Case: Whether you love to kayak, downhill ski or paddle board, there is nothing worse than being worried about getting water or snow on your phone! For the love of Instagram, this case is a great gift for anyone!
- 1Patagonia Atom Sling: If I’m hiking, you better believe I have this sling backpack on my body. It’s the perfect size for stashing my wallet, my portable charger, phone and more.
- Sorel Women’s Lea Wedge Booties: I broke these booties in during my recent visit to Whistler and loved wearing them during one of the rainy days. In fact, you’ll see them in my zip lining video!
- No longer available :(
- 7.Collapsible Quadcopter Drone: Aerial photography and videography is a lot of fun and this collapsible drone makes it really easy to capture your travels anywhere you go! Lightweight, compact and easy to use – I highly recommend it.
- Sony Alpha Mirrorless Digital Camera: All of the photos taken during my recent Alaskan cruise were taken with this portable travel camera. The camera is so easy to use, I shot almost all of the photos in the automatic setting.
- Dot & Dot Slim Packing Cubes for Travel: Between cosmetics, toiletries, makeup brushes and more, these bags carry it all! Great for stacking and maximizing space in your suitcase, gym bag and more.
- Anker Portable Charger: There is nothing worse than being stuck on a long layover with a dying phone! This portable charger can re-charge your phone up to 4 times!! Total game changer.
What are your must-haves for traveling? I’d love to hear your ideas! Happy Holidays!
This post contains affiliate links and I make a small commission off any items you purchase at no additional cost to you.
Check out my Pinterest board to see where I’ve traveled!