The ultimate gift guide for all of the health nuts, foodies and cooks in your life!
As someone who cooks for a living and has maintained a 65 pound weight loss for 13+ years, people are always asking me for my “must haves” in the kitchen. Over the years, I’ve discovered a handful of tools that I simply cannot live without and today I’m thrilled to share them all with you! Happy holiday shopping everyone!
- Mueller Espresso Machine for Nespresso: Let’s be real, good coffee is what fuels my busy days. Whether it’s an energy boost before hitting the gym or a midday pick-me-up before I cook a healthy dinner, I can’t live without my handy Nespresso maker.
- Blendtec Classic Blender: Every morning I start my day with a vitamin-packed smoothie and this Blendtec is a total powerhouse. Whether it’s chunks of ginger, ice or frozen berries, this blender purees everything perfectly and lasts for years.
- Crock-Pot Cook’ N Carry Slow Cooker: The slow cooker is a healthy cook’s best friend in the kitchen. I love this version because you can easily transport food to a friend’s house without anything spilling. From soups to roasts to tacos and more, we love slow cooker recipes!
- Calphalon Nonstick Cookware: Good quality non-stick pans are essential in a healthy cook’s kitchen. If you or a friend hasn’t replaced theirs in a couple years, now is a good time to restock.
- Wustof Classic 8” Chef’s Knife: I can’t live without a high quality chef’s knife and I’ve learned that the better knife I have, the more enjoyable cooking is for me.
- Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware: Whether it’s prepping veggies, making lunches for the week or stashing leftovers, these glass containers are a MUST.
- Copco Sierra Cold Tumbler: If you’re going to have a smoothie every day, you need a portable glass to enjoy it on-the-go!
- Eat Smart Food Scale: If you’re serious about weight loss, a kitchen food scale is essential. Whether it’s weighing out a portion of nuts, ice cream or wine, knowledge is power when it comes to shedding pounds.
Happy Holidays Everyone!