The ultimate gift guide for anyone on your list who loves to entertain or throw parties!
As an avid entertainer, I have learned over the years what items to keep on hand to make hosting, cooking and entertaining for others effortless and fun! Here are a few of my go-to items.
- Tea Pot: As much as I love coffee, I also love making and serving tea to others who visit me in my home. This tea pot is stylish enough I’m not afraid to leave it out even when I’m not entertaining.
- Nespresso Machine: Americanos are my coffee drink of choice and this Nespresso maker makes it easy to brew espresso at home!
- Luxury Wine Opener: Is there anything worse than struggling to open a bottle of wine in front of guests? Eliminate the stress and buy this luxury wine opener today.
- Dark Brazilian Santos Coffee: My husband buys this coffee for us regularly and every time we brew it for friends and family they ask for the name! Try it and serve it to someone you love.
- Beverage Drink Dispenser: Whether it’s a casual birthday party or a large New Year’s Eve rager, I love creating a self serve beverage station so guests can help themselves.
- Pyrex Glass Food Containers: You can stash leftovers, prep lunch for the week or gift a meal to a friend with these plastic-free, all glass resealable containers. Bonus: they go from the fridge to the microwave!
- MAC Chef’s Knife: This knife is my go to in the kitchen. Sharp, long lasting and stylish, it makes slicing and dicing a joy.
- Stemless Champagne Flutes: Who doesn’t love offering bubbles to friends and family? These glasses are always a must for the hostess.
- Charcuterie Board: My go-to easy appetizer is always a meat and cheese charcuterie board. This board is a must for the party planner!
- OXO Good Grips POP Containers: Ideal for storing large quantities of bulk items, I love the look of these sleek storage containers.
What items did I miss? Any must haves to tell me about? I’d love to hear from you!
Find more gift guides on my Holiday Gift Guide Pinterest Board!