The ultimate gift guide for anyone on your list who loves to travel and explore the world!
If you travel as much as I do you quickly learn how important certain items are for making your trip a success. Here is a list of my go-to favorite items to have when I travel.
- High Waist Bikini: I get more compliments on this bikini than anything else I own! A must for anyone traveling to warm climates.
- The Big Leap: Whether you need a good read for the airplane or by the beach, this book has hugely shaped my career and personal life.
- TravelPro Light Weight Suitcase: It took many years to find the BEST suitcase on the market but I’m here to tell you this one is it!
- Apple AirPods: Once you discover the joy of hands-free phone calls and podcasts you will never go back. These are a game changer.
- Anker Portable Charger: There’s nothing worse than having an unexpected travel delay and a dying cell phone. This will be the best purchase you make this year if you don’t already own one.
- Lay-N-Go Cosmetic Bag: Instead of having multiple makeup bags I use this portable cosmetic bag which easily collapses for fast transporting from house to gym bag to suitcase and more.
- TravelWise Packing Cubes: You can never have too many packing cubes when traveling. I use them for toiletries, sundries and more.
- Davines Blowdry Primer (Anti Humidity!): One trip to Florida and you’ll be sold on this spray. It’s a life saver for humid climates!
- Wisdom of the Enneagram: Whether you’re new to enneagram or want to dive deeper into your type, this book is a must. (Where my fellow type 2’s at?!)
- Patagonia Day Packs: Perfect for day hikes, running errands or exploring a new city, this pack is stylish, comfortable and long lasting.
What are YOUR favorite items for travel? I’d love to hear from you. Happy Holidays!
Find more gift guides on my Holiday Gift Guide Pinterest Board!