The ultimate gift guide for anyone on your list looking to live a healthy lifestyle!
Just in time for the holidays, here are my tried and true favorite items for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and looking good doing it!
- BPA Free Water Bottle: This water bottle is always by my side! Ideal for staying hydrated and making sure you get enough water in each day, it’s leakproof and BPA free. Added Bonus: little ones can easily take a sip without spilling.
- Athleta Speedlight Tank: I live in these workout tanks! Light-weight, sweatproof and flattering – I have one in almost every color.
- Food Processor: Perfect for making homemade hummus, dips, spreads and more – this workhorse will last for years in the kitchen.
- Athleta Contender Tight Powerlife: My go-to workout pant, these babies won’t slip while doing burpees and won’t show any sweat despite how intense the workout. What’s even better? They’re uber flattering.
- Smoothie Cups: These are my favorite cup for smoothies on-the-go. They hold 32 ounces and the tight lid keeps them from spilling when I’m dashing my kiddos to school.
- Apple Watch: This watch keeps me motivated in the gym with real-time heart rate and calorie burn!
- Blendtec: There’s a reason I make smoothies every morning. I have the best blender in the world that can handle large chunks of ginger, ice and more.
- Foam Roller: When you love weight lifting as much as I do, a foam roller is your best friend. Ideal for working out kinks and tight muscles!
- Food Scale: Whether you’re counting calories or weighing out flour for a baking recipe. this food scale does it all and will last for years!
- Champion Women’s Curvy Sports Bra: I wear these sports bras every day to the gym! Ideal for kickboxing, weight lifting, yoga or spin, they will keep the girls in place all workout long.
What are your favorite healthy living gifts? I’d love to hear from you! Happy Holidays!
Find more gift guides on my Holiday Gift Guide Pinterest Board!