Table of Contents
The easiest appetizer you’ll ever make, this warm baked brie with honey and sliced almonds is a crowd favorite and takes just minutes to prepare.
Do you know how everyone has a handful of foolproof, go-to recipes that they keep going back to again and again? This appetizer is one of mine. In fact, if you’ve ever attended a holiday party at my house, there’s a strong chance you’ve enjoyed this warm and addictive Baked Brie with Honey and Sliced Almonds.
- Brie: Naturally has a mild, creamy, buttery taste, with a nutty, earthy flavor from the rind.
- Honey: Nature’s best sweetener, clover honey is most common, but honey made from different flowers will have slightly different flavors.
- Almonds: Sweet and rich in flavor, they pair wonderfully with cheese and fruit.
How to Make Baked Brie with Honey and Almonds
Start by placing your wedge of brie cheese in a square baking dish, you don’t want the dish to be too much bigger than the cheese itself.
Next, cover the brie and surrounding area with sliced almonds.
Then drizzle the whole thing with honey.
Bake at 350 until the cheese is bubbly and has oozed out a bit from the rind, about 8 minutes.
Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you serve baked brie with?
I love baked brie on a toasted baguette slice, with fresh fruit, jam, or plain crackers.
Do you eat the white part of brie cheese?
Yes, the rind is totally safe to eat, and adds a delicious earthy flavor to the cheese.
How do I store leftover baked brie?
Wait for the cheese to cool completely, then wrap in plastic wrap and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. To reheat, just wrap it in tin foil and pop it back in the oven until it’s warmed through.
More Party Plates
- Honey Tangerine Goat Cheese Crostini
- Fruit Kabobs with Ginger Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Honey Garlic Baked Chicken Wings
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Greek Hummus Layer Dip
Did you try this baked brie recipe and love it? The next time you make it, snap a picture and share it to your socials! Tag @thelemonbowl and #thelemonbowl so we can admire and share your dish.
As the perfect appetizer for any season, I urge all of you to add this ridiculously easy Baked Brie with Honey and Almonds to your party menus! You can prep it in the morning and pop it in the oven right as guests arrive. Of course, you can also serve it for dinner or a snack just for yourself.
No fork required.
Baked Brie with Honey and Almonds
- 1 wedge brie
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup raw sliced almonds
- sliced baguette to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie in a baking dish and drizzle with honey and sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until brie is starting to melt and almonds start to lightly brown.
- Serve with sliced baguette or apples.