A terrific alternative to chicken, these chipotle soy turkey tenderloins have a winning combination of hoisin and soy and are easy to prepare.
The next time you see turkey breast tenderloins at the grocery store, pick up a package. This versatile, lean protein is a fabulous alternative to the usual chicken breasts. Each serving gives you 26 grams of protein for just 120 calories. Typically sold in 20 oz packages, leftovers make the perfect sandwich or quick salad the next day for lunch.
Not a fan of turkey? This marinade works perfectly with anything from pork to beef to chicken. In fact, it would be fabulous with grilled vegetables such as portobella mushrooms or eggplant. The options are endless.
Your fork is waiting.
Chipotle Soy Turkey Tenderloins
- In a small bowl, wisk together hoisin sauce with soy, garlic, lemon juice and chipotle peppers.
- Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add turkey tenderloins.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook, pre-heat grill to high.
- Grill turkey tenderloins 3 minutes per side until fully cooked, about 14-15 minutes total.
- Let rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- While meat is resting, brush scallions with olive oil and a bit of salt and pepper.
- Grill 4 minutes.