At only 149 calories and egg free, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins are full of whole grains, healthy fats, and protein.
5 Reasons To Make These Today:
- Chocolate + Peanut Butter + Banana. ‘Nuff said.
- For just 149 calories, you will get healthy fats, whole grains, protein,and nutrients
- Egg-free, flour-free, oil-free.
- Versatile recipe: no dried cherries? Use raisins. Hate walnuts? Use pecans or skip entirely.
- They taste like a cookie.
Your fork is waiting.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins (egg free)
At only 149 calories and egg free, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins are full of whole grains, healthy fats, and protein.REVIEW PRINT
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, apple sauce, vanilla, flax, wheat germ, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Stir in oats, cherries and walnuts.
- Scoop mixture evenly into 12 muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
Freezer Friendly! Good Source of Calcium and Vitamin A
Calories: 196kcalCarbohydrates: 31.5gProtein: 8.4gFat: 5.5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 276mgFiber: 1.2g