At only 149 calories and egg free, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins are full of whole grains, healthy fats, and protein.
5 Reasons To Make These Today:
- Chocolate + Peanut Butter + Banana. ‘Nuff said.
- For just 149 calories, you will get healthy fats, whole grains, protein,and nutrients
- Egg-free, flour-free, oil-free.Versatile recipe: no dried cherries? Use raisins. Hate walnuts? Use pecans or skip entirely.They taste like a cookie.
Your fork is waiting.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins (egg free)At only 149 calories and egg free, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins are full of whole grains, healthy fats, and protein.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, apple sauce, vanilla, flax, wheat germ, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Stir in oats, cherries and walnuts.
- Scoop mixture evenly into 12 muffin tins and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool.
Chef’s NotesFreezer Friendly! Good Source of Calcium and Vitamin A
NutritionCalories: 196kcalCarbohydrates: 31.5gProtein: 8.4gFat: 5.5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 276mgFiber: 1.2g