There is a time and place for everything, including mayonnaise. Regular, full-fat, rich and creamy mayonnaise. This is one of those times. Crab salad, like tuna salad, begs for the real deal. Whether you use fresh crab or canned crab, this is a delicious, high protein lunch that really hits the spot.
Your fork is waiting.
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c celery (minced)
- ½ c onion (minced)
- ½ c red pepper (minced)
- 2 tbs parsley (minced)
- Salt (pepper and hot sauce – to taste)
- Pick through crab meat to make sure there are no shells.
- Meanwhile, wisk together mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add crab and veggies to the mayo mixture and combine well.
- Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
It says the serving size is 1 which doesn’t make any sense if the recipes serves 4 people.