There is a time and place for everything, including mayonnaise. Regular, full-fat, rich and creamy mayonnaise. This is one of those times. Crab salad, like tuna salad, begs for the real deal. Whether you use fresh crab or canned crab, this is a delicious, high protein lunch that really hits the spot.
Your fork is waiting.
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ c celery minced
- ½ c onion minced
- ½ c red pepper minced
- 2 tbs parsley minced
- Salt pepper and hot sauce – to taste
- Pick through crab meat to make sure there are no shells.
- Meanwhile, wisk together mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add crab and veggies to the mayo mixture and combine well.
- Season with salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.