The ultimate crowd-pleasing side dish recipe, Garlic Mashed Potatoes come together in less than 10 minutes and are made with creamy Greek yogurt.
Believe it or not, Thanksgiving is just a month away! October is my most favorite month of the year and, as such, I always find it goes by the fastest. Do you feel the same?
Whether you add these 10 Minute Garlic Mashed Potatoes to your upcoming holiday menu or simply want to try them on a busy weeknight, I promise they will be a crowd-pleaser. You’ve seen The Little Potato Company Microwave Ready potatoes on here before in a salad but this time I turned them into a 10 minute side dish recipe.
Tangy Greek yogurt is smashed into the potatoes to create the ultimate creamy texture for a fraction of the fat and calories found in typical mashed potato recipes. Of course, it’s the holidays, so you better believe there’s a bit of butter in there. Luckily, Little Potato Company creamer potatoes are so silky you truly don’t need much.
Your fork is waiting.
Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 container Garlic Parsley Potatoes Microwave Ready The Little Potato Company
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced parsley garnish
- Prepare potatoes according to package instructions and place cooked potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add butter and contents of the garlic parsley seasoning packet to the bowl and begin mashing potatoes until you've reached desired consistency.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and mash again. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with minced fresh parsley on top.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Disclosure: I am honored to be a Brand Ambassador for The Little Potato Company. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. All thoughts are my own.
Click my Pinterest board below for more side dish recipes!