Tender, juicy chicken breasts are coated in fluffy garlic sauce and topped with a crispy panko topping.
Remember that incredible Lebanese Garlic Sauce my Aunt Paula recently shared with me? Let’s just say it didn’t last long in this house.
And then… a lightbulb went off and I created one of the most delicious recipes of my life: Crispy Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts.
Consider it a modern day version of the Miracle Whip chicken you grew up eating. Oh don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about… You know you loved it and frankly, so did I.
Traditionally dry, life-less chicken breasts become tender and juicy when coated with creamy garlic sauce and topped with crispy panko. This ridiculously easy recipe is absolutely mouth-watering and 100% kid-friendly.
Be sure to make extra – leftovers taste great on a salad or thrown in a pita for a quick lunch the next day.
Your fork is waiting.
Crispy Garlic Baked Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts - 6 ounces each (boneless skinless)
- 1/4 cup Lebanese Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and brush the top of each one with one tablespoon of the garlic sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix together panko with salt and cayenne. Top each chicken breasts with equal parts of the panko mixture.
- Bake until juices come out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Place pan under the broiler for 3 minutes for a golden brown topping.