Made with organic whole milk French vanilla yogurt and dark chocolate peanut butter cups, you are going to love this easy and healthy dessert recipe that is naturally gluten and gmo-free.
The other day I was chatting with my friend Alejandra about no-stress dessert tips for the holidays and immediately I thought: ICE CREAM! As you’ve gathered, I’m not much of a baker and I actively try to avoid situations involving me in a small kitchen with two dozen baked goods. Unless we’re talking about my husband’s famous hermit bars. Then it’s fair game.
In all seriousness, I’m a huge fan of ice cream for dessert because everyone loves it and it’s hard to mess up. Plus, you can make it ahead of time and actually enjoy the holiday gathering.
For a healthier version that is naturally gluten and gmo-free, I’ve recently partnered with Stonyfield yogurt and Unreal candy. If you’re not familiar with Unreal candy, you can read more about their story and vision for healthier candy made with real ingredients here.
For this easy and delicious make-ahead holiday dessert, you need nothing more than two simple ingredients: whole milk French vanilla yogurt and dark chocolate peanut butter cups. Your ice cream maker does the heavy work and you’re left looking like a hero to your friends and family.
What is your go-to dessert recipe during the busy holiday season?
Your ice cream cone is waiting.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- 32 ounces Stonyfield Organic French Vanilla Whole Milk Yogurt
- 8 pieces Unreal Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Pour yogurt into ice cream maker and freeze until mixture starts to thicken, about 20 minutes.
- Add chopped peanut butter cups into the ice cream maker and continue freezing according to manufacturers instructions.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer until you’re ready to serve