Vitamin packed, creamy and delicious – this virgin strawberry coconut daiquiri is the perfect mental escape to warm and tropical places.
Are you headed some place warm for spring break? Every April it seems the entire state of Michigan flocks down to Florida for a little sun, sand, rest and relaxation. With an 18 month old who isn’t in school, we don’t go away but I can’t complain since we got our fill of fun in the sun during our recent trip to Los Angeles.
Whether you’re heading away or staying home, this Frozen Virgin Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri is the perfect frosty, creamy mental escape from reality. And guess what? It’s actually good for you and packed with vitamins so you can have your daiquiri and wear your bikini too.
The secret ingredient in my daiquiri is Organic Life Vitamins from Natural Vitality. Tangy, fruity and packed with plant-based nutrients, I love adding a few ounces to my morning smoothie. In fact, my husband now requests it whenever I make him a smoothie!
If you’re the type of person that tends to forget to take a multivitamin every day or has trouble swallowing large pills, this is a great alternative. Not only is it one of the top-selling multi-vitamins in the natural products marketplace but just recently it named 2013 Best Multivitamin from Delicious Living Magazine.
Frozen Virgin Strawberry Coconut Daquiri
- 1 banana
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup Organic Life Vitamins
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Handful or two of ice to taste
- unsweetened shredded coconut (optional glass garnish)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and puree until smooth.
- To garnish the glass with coconut, carefully moisten the rim of the glass then dip in coconut flakes spread out on a plate.
- Pour drink and enjoy.