Lemon Garlic Tilapia Fish Packets
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 c green beans cut in 1 in. pieces
- 1 medium summer squash I used kousa
- 1 juice of lemon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1/4 c fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper
- Heat grill on high.
- Tear our 4 pieces of foil and lay two pieces on top of one another.
- Spray center of foil with a little non-stick cooking spray to prevent the fish from sticking.
- In a medium bowl, combine onion slices, green beans and summer squash.
- Add juice of 1 lemon, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Season tilapia filets with salt and pepper on each side and place each portion in center of the foil.
- Top each piece of fish with equal parts of the vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley on top of the vegetables before sealing.
- Bring the two wide ends of the foil together and fold to seal.
- Gently fold in the smaller ends of the packet and continue to fold until tightly secured. Leave a bit of room in the packet for steam to form.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes, turning once.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon juice before serving.
Are you looking for more delicious and fabulous seafood recipes? Head over to my Pinterest Board for more!