The ultimate gift guide for all of the healthy foodies in your life this holiday season!
The holidays are upon us and I’m so excited to share my first official gift guide of 2016! This one in particular is geared for all of my fellow fitness lovers, foodies and healthy eaters. You know who you are – you like to break a sweat but you never turn down a good truffle fry. Because, balance. Enjoy!
1. Crock-Pot 6-Quart Programmable Oval Slow Cooker: This is the ultimate gift for the busy cook in your life who wants to eat healthy but is short on time!
2. Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband: Nothing motivates me to walk more or squeeze in an extra workout quite like my Fitbit.
3. Mac Knife Chef Series Hollow Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch: This knife is one of the sharpest knives I’ve ever owned and stays super sharp for years! Ideal for any home cook.
4. Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch Skillet: One of the best tools in the kitchen is a high quality nonstick pan. This happens to be one of my favorites.
5. Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes: Gina’s recipes are healthy, unique, easy to make and full of flavor!
7. Lexi’s Clean Kitchen: 150 Delicious Paleo-Friendly Recipes to Nourish Your Life: This cookbook will keep you inspired to eat healthy all year long. Spoiler Alert: I already made her Paleo Granola and LOVE it!
8. CamelBak eddy .75L Water Bottle: People tease me because I always have a water bottle by my side but it’s the truth and this is my go-to because it doesn’t leak.
9. IFLYING Multiple-use Bosom Bag Single Shoulder Backpack for Outdoor Sports: When I started my What to Eat & How to Burn It Off travel series I bought this bag to hold my goods while playing outdoors. It’s comfortable and holds a TON.
10. Runetz – Chevron GRAY Gym Bag Sport Shoulder Bag: When I head to the gym I like to have a good-sized bag to hold a change of clothes, shoes, makeup and even my favorite curling iron. This bag holds all of that with room for more.
Ok your turn, friends! What are your favorite gift ideas for the healthy foodie this season?? I’d love to hear from you.