The ultimate gift guide for the travel lover in your life!
Since we already covered the healthy eating and fitness aspect of my life with my Gift Guide for the Healthy Foodie, I wanted to share a few of my favorite travel necessities as well. As you’ve probably noticed, I live to travel and travel at least once or twice a month. Truly nothing fills my creative juices quite like hoping on a plane. In case you or someone you know also has a strong case of wanderlust, this Gift Guide for the Travel Lover is for you!
1) Anker PowerCore 20100 – Ultra High Capacity Portable Phone Charger: This baby recharges your phone up to 4 times! I never leave home without it, especially when I’m flying!
2) TravelWise Packing Cube System – Durable 5 Piece Weekender+ Set: I have a LOT of toiletries, it’s true. But this set keeps them organizes and takes up very little space in my luggage.
3) Lifeproof Waterproof iPhone Case: Whenever I am visiting a warm weather destination where I plan to hit the pool or the ocean, I like to bring this case.
4) Lay N Go Cosmo Cosmetic Bag Travel Organizer (Pink): I’m a bit of a make-up freak and it’s hard for me to pick just a few items to travel with – I want it all! Compact enough for your suitcase and easy enough to transport between your home bathroom and your gym bag on a daily basis.
5) ReHair Professional Hair Dryer HP: While I don’t have the thickest hair, I have a lot of it. What I don’t have a lot of? Time! This helps with that by drying my hair in no time.
6) Living Proof No Frizz Humidity Shield: If you live in a humid climate or travel to one frequently, this is an absolute MUST. I can’t tell you how many times this has saved me from having a bad hair day.
7) Symphonized NRG Wood Headphones: Whether you’re a podcast junkie or just can’t get enough Drake, these headphones we ideal for running and great for keeping you entertained on a long flight.
8) Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less: I’m pretty sure this book changed my life, for the better. It’s a must read for any entrepreneur, blogger, or anyone looking to life a fuller life based on pursuing less.
9) RxBar Real Food Protein Bars Variety Pack: You guys know I love snacks and when you travel it’s vital you stay healthy. These tasty bars are packed with protein and made from 100% real food. I’m a sucker for the chocolate coconut flavor.
10) Travelpro Maxlite3 International Carry-On Spinner: Lightweight, roomy and easy to drag through any airport, this is the ultimate gift for the traveler in your life.
Do you love to travel? What are your MUST haves? I’m always looking for new travel gear!