If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, make these salmon packets tonight:
1) Do you hate doing dishes?
2) Do you love grilled food?
3) Do you want more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids in your diet?
4) Do you like a lean, high protein dinner?
5) Do you love flavor and hate bland “diet” foods?
Your fork is waiting.
Grilled Salmon and Vegetable PacketsPrint Pin Rate
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Tear out 8 pieces of tin foil (about 12 inches each) and lay two pieces on top of one another.
- Next, place all veggies in a medium bowl and dress with soy, vinegar, garlic paste, sugar and oil. Toss well to combine.
- Meanwhile, place one piece of salmon in the middle of each foil square and top evenly with veggie/soy mixture.
- Bring the two wide ends of the foil together and fold to seal.
- Gently fold in the smaller ends of the packet and continue to fold until tightly secured. Leave a bit of room in the packet for steam to form.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes, turning once. Garnish with fresh cilantro to serve.