If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, make these salmon packets tonight:
1) Do you hate doing dishes?
2) Do you love grilled food?
3) Do you want more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids in your diet?
4) Do you like a lean, high protein dinner?
5) Do you love flavor and hate bland “diet” foods?
Your fork is waiting.
Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
Tear out 8 pieces of tin foil (about 12 inches each) and lay two pieces on top of one another.
Next, place all veggies in a medium bowl and dress with soy, vinegar, garlic paste, sugar and oil. Toss well to combine.
Meanwhile, place one piece of salmon in the middle of each foil square and top evenly with veggie/soy mixture.
Bring the two wide ends of the foil together and fold to seal.
Gently fold in the smaller ends of the packet and continue to fold until tightly secured. Leave a bit of room in the packet for steam to form.
Grill for 5-7 minutes, turning once. Garnish with fresh cilantro to serve.
Excellent source of Vitamin C, good source Vitamin A