This delicious Mustard Lemon Chicken and Potatoes is a great dinner that has tons of flavor and hints of subtle yet zippy lemon.
Today I’m sharing with you how to make this mustard lemon chicken and potatoes dinner. What I love about this meal is that it comes together very quickly and has tons of flavors that meld together perfectly.
A little tip that I’ve learned in my quest to becoming healthier is that you can cut chicken breasts in half as a great way to practice portion control. You still get a glorious meal; you just have an easier time eating the right sized portions.
Lemon Mustard Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 medium yellow potatoes sliced (skin-on is ok)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375
- Slice potatoes and put in a baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes, and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Place spinach on top of potatoes, and then put chicken halves on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle the chicken with a little salt, and then squeeze half the lemon over the chicken breasts. Spread the stone ground mustard on the chicken and then bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven and stir the potatoes around a bit, and then bake for another 20 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool for a few minutes and enjoy!