These thick and creamy pumpkin pie parfaits are filled with vanilla Greek yogurt, crunchy granola and creamy pure pumpkin. A perfect make-ahead breakfast, snack or dessert recipe!
Pumpkin season is upon us and I’m celebrating with a quick and easy make-ahead recipe: Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt Parfaits!
Protein-packed vanilla Greek yogurt is layered with creamy, cinnamon-scented pure pumpkin, crunchy granola, blanched almonds and toasted coconut flakes.
Ideal for prepping ahead of time, these parfaits will last in the refrigerator stored in an air-tight container for up to three days.
Grab one in the morning for a quick breakfast on-the-go or enjoy one after dinner for a healthy dessert.
Your spoon is waiting.
Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pure pumpkin from can
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup granola
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together pure pumpkin with pumpkin pie spice. Place ¼ cup yogurt at the bottom of four glass jars (or glasses of choice.) Top each with ¼ cup pumpkin mixture, 1 tablespoon almonds, ¼ cup granola and remaining ¼ cup yogurt. Sprinkle each with toasted coconut flakes to serve.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Need more delicious snack inspiration?? Head over to my Pinterest Board for more ideas like this!