Looking for a new Summer cocktail? I’d love to suggest my Watermelon Ginger Fizz. The sweetness of the watermelon with the bite of the ginger is one of the most fantastic warm-weather flavor combinations. And, if you’re growing mint, I’m pretty sure it is taking over your garden. Why not throw it in a cocktail or four?
Watermelon Ginger Fizz
- 4 c seedless watermelon (cubed)
- 16 mint sprigs (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 lime (quartered)
- ¼ c simple syrup
- 4 oz gin (or more)
- 12 oz club soda
- 12 oz ginger beer (bottle)
- Place watermelon, mint leaves, lime wedges and simple syrup in a tall pitcher.
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, muddle the ingredients together helping release juices in the lime and natural oils in the mint.
- Add gin and stir.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice and pour watermelon mixture about 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Add a splash of club soda and ginger beer to each glass and stir once.
- Check for sweetness – add more simple syrup if needed.
- Garnish with extra watermelon, mint and lime to serve.
Want more delicious and easy recipe ideas? Head over to my Pinterest Board for more!