Healthy Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
Frothy chocolate and coffee perfection - this healthy knock-off of the Starbucks mocha frappuccino has all the flavor, none of the guilt.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee chilled
- 1/4 cup half and half or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 14 drops chocolate stevia or sweetener of choice (ie honey,maple syrup, etc.)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings optional garnish
Combine coffee, half and half, cocoa powder, vanilla, stevia and salt in a blender. Puree until smooth about 30-60 seconds.
Add a scoop or two of ice and puree for additional 45-60 seconds on high.
Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and dark chocolate shavings.
For a thicker consistency, add more ice.
Stevia has no calories so if you swap with honey or another sweetener please note that the calorie total will increase a bit.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.8g | Protein: 2.2g | Fat: 4.2g | Saturated Fat: 2.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.6g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 298mg | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 2g