Hawaiian Ham Sliders with Sriracha Mayo
Sweet hoisin, spicy sriracha and creamy mayo transform leftover ham into a flavor-packed sandwich that won't taste anything like last night's dinner.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 8 in KING’S HAWAIIAN ® Dinner Rolls - split half
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 12 oz Cooked Spiral Sliced Ham cut in 3in pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup baby mixed greens or arugula
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, hoisin and Sriracha sauce. Spread mayo mixture evenly on each half of roll (16 halves total.)
Top bottom half of each roll with equal parts ham, onion slices and a few lettuce leaves. Cover with bun top and serve.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.9g | Protein: 11.3g | Fat: 10.7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7.7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 705mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 7.3g