Caribbean Fruit Salad with Bananas and Red Onions
Travel to the Caribbean any day of the year with this delicious, fruit-filled garden salad.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 6 cups romaine roughy chopped
- 1 in medium banana sliced rounds
- 1 pieces orange peeled and cut into bite-sized
- 1/2 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1 juice lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup minced parsley optional garnish
Place romaine in a large salad bowl and top with sliced bananas, orange pieces, red onion and parsley.
Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well before serving.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.2g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 6.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.9g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 330mg | Fiber: 2.7g | Sugar: 8.2g