Veracruz Style Tilapia
Tilapia fish is baked in a traditional veracruz-style sauce filled with capers, olives and lime juice. A fast, fresh and healthy weeknight dinner idea.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 4 six-ounce white fish filets (i.e. cod, tilapia, snapper, etc.)
- 16 ounce container Sabra Homestyle Salsa mild or medium
- 1/4 cup green olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 1 juice of lime
- cilantro and lime wedges optional garnish
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9" x 13" glass baking dish with cooking spray and place fish filets in a single layer.
In a medium bowl, mix together veracruz sauce: Sabra Homestyle Salsa, green olives, capers and lime juice.
Pour sauce over fish filets and bake uncovered until fish is white and flakey - 15-20 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges to serve.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.3g | Protein: 30.6g | Fat: 2.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1131mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 4.3g