Italian Chopped Salad with Cannellini Beans
This light and refreshing Italian Chopped Salad with Tuna, Artichokes & Cannellini Beans is bursting with flavor and packed with protein to give you energy all afternoon long.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 8 cups romaine chopped
- 1 celery stalk thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 8 ounces tuna in water drained
- 8 canned artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 juice of lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Place all salad ingredients (romaine through cannellini beans) in a large bowl.
Drizzle bowl with olive oil and lemon juice then use a pair of tongs to toss well.
Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.1g | Protein: 18.3g | Fat: 8.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7.4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 626mg | Fiber: 11.4g | Sugar: 6.4g