Greek Pasta Salad
Perfect for your next backyard BBQ or summer picnic, this Greek pasta salad is filled with crunchy vegetables, creamy feta and tangy kalamata olives.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pound whole wheat rotini prepared according to package instructions or pasta of choice
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 lemons juiced about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 8 ounces crumbled feta
- 24 kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and add diced peppers and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, toss well.
Stir in parsley, dill, feta and olives then toss again. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.1g | Protein: 6.4g | Fat: 10.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 239mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Sugar: 1.4g