Greek Potato Salad
This Greek-inspired potato salad is bursting with fresh flavors and full of juicy tomatoes, creamy feta and plump Kalamata olives.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 Blushing Belle potatoes - halved or other Little Potato Company creamer variety
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 15 pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts optional garnish
Place halved potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender; strain and let cool slightly.
While potatoes are cooking, combine the tomatoes, red onion, feta and olives in a large bowl. Add in the cooked potatoes and all remaining ingredients.
Toss well and season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 8.6g | Fat: 12.1g | Saturated Fat: 4.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 596mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 4.4g