Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins
This fast and healthy cheeseburger meatloaf recipe cooks in just 15 minutes and is naturally gluten free!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 24 ounces ground beef sirloin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 pieces sun-dried tomatoes minced
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose grill seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green olives minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley fresh, minced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese low fat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and have an Analon non-stick muffin tin ready to go.
In a large bowl, mix together first 8 ingredients (beef through parsley) with your hands until evenly incorporated. Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins, gently shaping into small meat loaves.
In a small bowl, mix together ketchup and mustard. Brush each meat loaf cup evenly with sauce. Sprinkle each cup evenly with shredded cheese before baking in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.3g | Protein: 42.7g | Fat: 15.9g | Saturated Fat: 6.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.2g | Cholesterol: 128mg | Sodium: 1329mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 4.5g