Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa Bake
This cheesy, protein-packed enchilada quinoa bake is filled with shredded chicken, black beans and veggies. The ultimate crowd-pleasing dinner recipe!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken such as rotisserie
- 15 ounces black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup corn kernels fresh or frozen
- 4.5 ounces chopped green chiles drained
- 2 cups enchilada sauce store-bought or homemade
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Tillamook Mexican 4 Blend Shredded Cheese
- cilantro, red onion, avocado optional garnishes
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and have a 9 x 13 baking dish ready to use.
In a large bowl, mix together first 12 ingredients (cooked quinoa through pepper). Spread mixture into an even layer in baking dish then top with Tillamook Mexican 4 Blend Shredded Cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and bake is starting to bubble around the edges, about 30 minutes.
Garnish with optional garnishes before serving.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 523kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 1374mg | Potassium: 595mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1505IU | Vitamin C: 30.4mg | Calcium: 431mg | Iron: 4mg