These quick and easy no-cook appetizer skewers taste just like pizza and require just five ingredients!
I don’t know about you but this time of year it seems there are never enough easy appetizer recipes out there. Whether I’m hosting an impromptu happy hour or need a quick snack for a play date, I am always looking for simple, no-cook appetizer recipes.
Well my friends, it doesn’t get any easier or tastier than these 5-Ingredient Hummus Pizza Skewers! 100% no-cook and ready in just minutes, they are perfect for last minute entertaining and are great for making ahead.
Heck, even if you’re not throwing a party these babies are the ideal after-school snack for kids and adults alike. We love using pizza hummus but feel free to use your favorite flavor.
What are your go-to party appetizers during the holiday season? I’d love to hear from you.
No forks required.
5-Ingredient Pizza Skewers
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 sticks string cheese cut in three
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 8 ounces pepperoni sliced
- 4 two ounce – Sabra Pizza Hummus singles
- 16 wooden skewers for assembling
- Thread tomatoes, string cheese pieces, kalamata olives and pepperoni slices on to wooden skewers, alternating between each one.
- Serve skewers with pizza hummus.
More Healthy Snack Recipes are just a few pins away!