This bright and refreshing arugula salad recipe is made with just five simple ingredients including lemon juice, olive oil and shaved parmesan.
In this Post: Everything you need for Arugula Salad with Shaved Parmesan
As a mother of two young boys ages 3 and 5, one thing I am very passionate about is getting them in the kitchen as much as possible. Not only do I believe that encouraging kids to cook will help set the foundation for healthy eating habits but it’s a great way to teach them life skills.
Hey, their future wives will thank me, right? One dish my kids love helping me with is putting together a quick salad.
This easy arugula salad recipe is made with just five simple ingredients including olive oil, lemon juice and shaved parmesan.
Jacob kept eating the shaved parmesan so I had to use some leftover shredded parmesan I had on hand in the refrigerator. Life with boys, right?
However you decide to serve it, grab the kiddos or enlist help from friends. After all, cooking is always more fun when done with those you love.
Your fork is waiting.
Arugula Salad with Shaved Parmesan
- 8 cups Organic Arugula (Simple Truth)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Simple Truth)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and toss until evenly coated in vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately to avoid wilting.