A quick, easy and healthy snack, you are going to love these walnut halves dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt.
Few things make me happier than the combination of nuts, chocolate and salt. Crunchy walnuts, rich dark chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt… is there anything better?
If you’ve ever bought chocolate covered nuts at a specialty shop or grocery store, you likely know how pricey they can get. I challenge you to try making them at home! Not only are they easy to make (seriously – it takes 10 minutes!) but it’s a lot more cost effective.
How tasty do these look? We love eating them cold from the fridge but they are tasty at room temp or even frozen.
No forks required.
- 4 ounces Diamond of California Walnut Halves
- 4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 45-60 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Dip each walnut half in the chocolate and place on a plate or tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sea salt then refrigerate walnuts until chocolate sets, 30 minutes or longer.
Disclosure: I am honored to be a culinary ambassador for Diamond of California. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. As always, all thoughts are my own.
For more delicious snacks check out my Healthy Snacks Recipes board!
Follow The Lemon Bowl | Liz Della Croce’s board Healthy Snack Recipes on Pinterest.