If you loves traditional cole slaw, this is the perfect healthy swap. This Asian Ramen Broccoli Slaw is perfect for outdoor functions because there is no dairy (such as mayo) to spoil in the sun.
Your BBQ is waiting.
Asian Ramen Broccoli Slaw
- 3 cups brocolli/carrot slaw pre-packaged
- 1/4 c almond slices toasted
- 1 package chicken ramen uncooked
- 4 scallions sliced
- 3 tbs white vinegar
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 3 packets stevia or sugar
- In a medium bowl, toss broccoli slaw with toasted almond slices.
- Add the raw ramen noodles broken into bite sized pieces as well as the scallions.
- To prepare dressing, whisk white vinegar with canola oil, stevia packets and chicken seasoning packet from the ramen.
- Toss well and serve - tastes even better after it has been sitting.