The ultimate savory egg recipe; whole grain toast is topped with mashed avocado, smoked turkey and a runny fried egg. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Avocado toast has been all the rage for awhile now but I don’t see it going away any time soon. And for good reason. I mean really, what is more satisfying that warm, toasted bread spread with creamy mashed avocados?
Oh wait, I know! How about avocado toast topped with smoked turkey breast and a fried, runny egg? Made with Oscar Mayer Select Naturals line of deli meat, you better believe this avocado toast has no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, fillers or bi-products.
Just a perfectly fried egg on top of protein-packed smoked turkey, omega-3 rich avocado and whole grain toasted bread.
The only thing that could make each bite even better is a drizzle if Sriracha.
No forks required.
- 4 slices thick-cut whole grain bread
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Selects Natural smoked turkey breast
- 4 eggs - fried
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sriracha to taste - optional
- Place bread in the toaster until it is golden brown.
- While the bread is toasting, mash the avocados with a fork and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the smashed avocados evenly on top of each piece of toasted bread.
- Top with each piece of avocado toast with smoked turkey slices and a fried egg.
- Drizzle to taste with Sriracha.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Disclosure: Oscar Mayer has compensated me for my time to create this recipe. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. All thoughts are my own.
More Healthy Breakfast Ideas are just a few pins away!
Follow The Lemon Bowl | Liz Della Croce’s board Healthy Breakfast Ideas on Pinterest.