35+ Lemon Recipes and Feeling The Love

A collection of over 35 incredible lemon-themed recipes from drinks to desserts and everything in between.
35 Lemon Recipes - The Lemon BowlWhen I started The Lemon Bowl over 3 years ago, I figured it would be a fun way to share my recipes with close girlfriends, a few family members and maybe my mom. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be joining a tight-knit community of talented, creative and inspiring food bloggers. The same people whose blogs I’ve been reading for years and recipes I’ve been sharing on Twitter are now some of my closest friends and I couldn’t be happier.

Yesterday morning, I woke up to check my Twitter feed as usual only to discover that all of these amazing women whom I’ve looked up to for years, all got together to surprise me with a Lemon-Themed Virtual Baby Shower. To say that I was blown away is a complete understatement.

lizs-baby-showerAs it turns out, my dear friends Rachel of Rachel Cooks, Sheila of Eat2Gather and Kristen of Dine & Dish rallied the troops to coordinate this incredible day of celebration in honor of my little lemon baby. Everyone was asked to create lemon-inspired recipes in honor of my favorite ingredient. From drinks to salads to desserts and everything in between, these ladies went to town! Every post made me cry – not only because I’m 9 months pregnant and their kind words were too sweet but because I was sad we weren’t all eating these dishes in person!!

To those of you who took the time, energy and love to create these beautiful recipes: thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am truly blessed to have gotten to know all of you and grateful to have met many of you in person. You all inspire me every single day and I am so lucky to be in your club.

For everyone else, please enjoy over 35 lemon recipes created by these amazing women! Be sure to visit their websites and tell them Liz sent you. You won’t be disappointed.

Appetizer - Smashed Cauliflower Lemon CupsAppetizers

Sparkling Blackberry LemonadeBeverages

Salad - Greek-Salad-with-Garlic-Lemon-Vinaigrette-1Salads

Lemon-Chicken-Stew-FoodieCrush.com-012Main Dish

Lemon-Blueberry-Macarons-chocolateandcarrots.com_Desserts

Comments

I sure did!! I can’t believe how incredibly thoughtful and creative everyones recipes turned out – you are all amazing!!! xo

Whoa, girl. You’re quick! I feel so guilty that I haven’t checked out any of the other recipes yet… but I’ve devoted my entire afternoon and evening to that so it’ll get done!

So happy that you enjoyed your shower! And what a nice text you wrote. :) I’m pretty much sure I speak for everyone when I say were thrilled to take part!

haha trust me, it will be worth your dedication to go through these recipes!! I honestly want to eat my way through all of them, starting with your lemon bars!! Now I just need to stock up on almond flour! :)

Thank you so much Audra – it was such a surreal day full of love!! We are part of such a great community!! xoxo

I am so impressed you ladies kept it a surprise!! I would have been dying!! Ps: I want 50,000 of your mousse cups!! You’re so dang creative!! xoxoxo

You deserved every bit of this love, Liz! You’re one of the best cheerleaders in my life and you seriously inspire me every day! LOVE that you already threw this together into a round-up post. Can’t wait until I can go read them all!! Miss you, friend!!

AWww thank you so much – you are making me cry again!!! I feel the same way about you!! So grateful to have you in my life!! xoxoxo

Awww you are so sweet!!! Thank you so much for finding the time to participate with your busy work and travel schedule!! Means so much!!

You’re amazing! How did you find the time to get this round up together. Love all of these recipes. This was so fun, and I am so glad it’s over because I was sure that I was going to blow the surprise! love you! Sheila

I was so overwhelmed with joy and appreciation that I forced myself to get it done when our internet came on that night – haha. THANK YOU for being such an incredible friend!!!! I love you!