A collection of over 35 incredible lemon-themed recipes from drinks to desserts and everything in between.
When I started The Lemon Bowl over 3 years ago, I figured it would be a fun way to share my recipes with close girlfriends, a few family members and maybe my mom. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be joining a tight-knit community of talented, creative and inspiring food bloggers. The same people whose blogs I’ve been reading for years and recipes I’ve been sharing on Twitter are now some of my closest friends and I couldn’t be happier.
Yesterday morning, I woke up to check my Twitter feed as usual only to discover that all of these amazing women whom I’ve looked up to for years, all got together to surprise me with a Lemon-Themed Virtual Baby Shower. To say that I was blown away is a complete understatement.
As it turns out, my dear friends Rachel of Rachel Cooks, Sheila of Eat2Gather and Kristen of Dine & Dish rallied the troops to coordinate this incredible day of celebration in honor of my little lemon baby. Everyone was asked to create lemon-inspired recipes in honor of my favorite ingredient. From drinks to salads to desserts and everything in between, these ladies went to town! Every post made me cry – not only because I’m 9 months pregnant and their kind words were too sweet but because I was sad we weren’t all eating these dishes in person!!
To those of you who took the time, energy and love to create these beautiful recipes: thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am truly blessed to have gotten to know all of you and grateful to have met many of you in person. You all inspire me every single day and I am so lucky to be in your club.
For everyone else, please enjoy over 35 lemon recipes created by these amazing women! Be sure to visit their websites and tell them Liz sent you. You won’t be disappointed.
Your fork is waiting.
- Whipped Feta Spread with Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary by Miss in the Kitchen
- Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes” in a Lemon Cup with Smoked Paprika by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Lemon Basil Bruschetta by Dine & Dish
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries w/ Lemon Basil Aioli by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Lemon Garlic Herb Marinated Olives by Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Kalamata Olive and Feta Dip with Baked Lemon Pepper Pita Chips by In Aggie’s Kitchen
- Creamy Asparagus Guacamole by The Healthy Apple
- Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by Nutmeg Nanny
- Basil Hibiscus Lemonade by Fabtastic Eats
- Jam Mocktails: Lemon & Pineapple by Cooking with Books
- Lemon Jalapeno Spritzers by Bev Cooks
- Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade by Crumbs and Chaos
- Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) by An Edible Mosaic
- Tipsy Lemonade Iced Tea by Family Fresh Cooking
- Kale Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing by Thrifty Veggie Mama
- Lemon Quinoa Salad with Pistachios & Sun-Dried Tomatoes by Cookin’ Canuck
- Greek Salad with Garlic-Lemon Vinaigrette by Gimme Some Oven
- Pear Quinoa Salad by Reluctant Entertainer
- Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing by The Lean Green Bean
- Lemony Spinach & Tomato Quinoa Salad by MomAdvice
- Herbed Calamari Salad with Preserved Lemons by Everyday Maven
- Italian Lemon Roast Chicken Pot by Eat2Gather
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Cocktail Shrimp by Simply Scratch
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Tostada by A Zesty Bite
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Linguine by Taste and Tell
- Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter by Handle the Heat
- Lemon Chicken Stew by FoodieCrush
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Lemon Cream Sauce and Olive Orzo by Baker by Nature
- Honey Lemon Shortbread Cookies by Rachel Cooks
- Lemon Blueberry Macarons by Chocolate & Carrots
- Lemon Glazed Cookies by A Cedar Spoon
- Healthier Lemon Bars by Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Sugar Cookies by What Megan’s Making
- Light Lemon Mousse by Country Cleaver
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Sandwiches by i am baker
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust by The Law Student’s Wife
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Chips by Seeded at the Table