A quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe, these smoky grilled pork chops are ready in just 15 minutes!
Grilling season is one of my favorite times of year because it makes healthy cooking so dang easy!
Boneless grilled pork chops is one of our go-to dinner recipes because they are such an affordable, lean source of protein.
The key with any lean cut of meat is to add as much flavor with a spice rub or marinade. For these juicy grilled pork chops I create a simple spice rub made with smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder and brown sugar.
As the pork grills, the sugar caramelizes created a sweet crust that pairs perfectly with the smoky, salty, spicy flavors of the rub.
Serve with grilled veggies and dinner is done. Leftovers taste delicious over a salad or in a sandwich.
Your fork is waiting.
Smoky Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops (boneless)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne (or black pepper)
- Pre-heat grill over high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the spice rub: smoked paprika through cayenne. Rub mixture onto both sides of the pork chops.
- Grill pork for 7-9 minutes per side, turning once, or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees or higher. Total cooking time will vary based on thickness of chops.
- Let chops rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
Want more scrumptious dinner ideas?? Head over to my Pinterest for tasty BBQ recipes!
8 thoughts on “Smoky Grilled Pork Chops”
Liz, 5 ⭐️’s! Thank you for sharing!
I hope you love them Shawn!
Great flavor but it is more like a spice paste due to the liquid addition of the worst.
Addition of the what? Hope you love it!
Thanks for the recipe. The quantity of dry rub was a little too much for the 9 pork chops I cooked. I don’t know if I did something wrong but the rub caked the chops too. I’ll try using less next time, the flavor was good!
I dont think you did anything wrong – all pork chops come in various sizes. :) Glad you enjoyed!
Week end lunch it is ! Thank you !