These easy two-ingredient bacon wrapped potato bites make the perfect party appetizer! Serve with a simple honey mustard dipping sauce to elevate the dish even further.
As the fall entertaining season starts to ramp up, I wanted to share one of my latest go-to appetizer recipes: bacon wrapped Little Potatoes!
This easy, two-ingredient recipe couldn’t be easier to make or more delicious to eat! To start, I use my pre-washed, bite-sized Creamer Potatoes from The Little Potato Company. Any variety will do, really, as they’re the perfect size for this dish and naturally thin-skin which means no peeling required!
One by one I wrap each Little Potato with half a slice of bacon before securing each with a toothpick. To bake, pop in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes, turning once halfway through to ensure even crisping.
While the Creamer potatoes bake, I whip up another two ingredient recipe: honey mustard dipping sauce.
The sweet honey and tangy mustard are the perfect compliment for the creamy potatoes and smoky bacon.
Keep a bag of The Little Potato Company’s Creamer Potatoes stashed all season long – they are available in different varieties and they’re always nutritious and tasty. Since they’re so easy to use you’ll never be very far from a quick and easy recipe for entertaining!
No forks required.
Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites
- 32 Terrific Trio or any variety by The Little Potato Company
- 16 slices bacon cut in half
- toothpicks to secure
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard whole grain or regular
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wrap each Little Potato in a piece of bacon then secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet in a single layer, repeating until all potatoes are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning the potatoes over once halfway through to ensure even crisping of bacon.
- While the potatoes are baking, whisk together the honey and mustard to create a simple honey mustard dipping sauce. Serve bacon wrapped Little Potatoes with dipping sauce.
Can these be wrapped and refrigerated a couple days ahead of time, and then popped in the oven before serving?Yes!
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Want more delicious and easy appetizer ideas?? I’ve got you covered! Head over to my Pinterest board!