Ready in 10 minutes, this quick and easy cabbage coleslaw with honey lime dressing is made with scallions and cilantro then tossed with a honey lime vinaigrette dressing.
We eat salads all year round but as the seasons change, so do the vegetables in our bowl. Even though the ground is cold and the air is crisp, there is still plenty of produce in season to take center stage on your kitchen table.
To celebrate December, I created a simple but delicious cabbage coleslaw made with both green cabbage and radicchio. For added freshness and flavor, I threw in minced scallions and fragrant cilantro.
To tie it all together, I whipped up a simple honey lime yogurt vinaigrette that provides the perfect sweet, tangy and creamy dressing for this cabbage slaw. Serve with leftover roasted chicken or pork tenderloin to turn it into a complete meal that is naturally healthy, protein-packed and gluten free.
Your fork is waiting.
Easy Cabbage Coleslaw with Honey Lime Dressing
- 2 cups green cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup minced scallions
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Place cabbage, scallions and cilantro in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Honey Lime Yogurt Vinaigrette (yogurt, lime juice, honey, salt and cayenne) then drizzle on top of the cabbage slaw.
- Toss well to coat before serving. Check for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
For more seasonal Sides head on over to Pinterest!