Garlic naan bread is filled with smoky chicken satay and sliced onion then drizzled with a sweet and spicy creamy peanut sauce.
Whenever I visit Ann Arbor which is about a two hour drive, I always make time to hit up Trader Joe’s. We are slated to get our first store in West Michigan this spring but until then, I get my fix on the other side of the state.
For years I’ve been buying staples like frozen brown rice, organic popcorn kernels and their addictive dark chocolate but most recently I discovered the glory of frozen naan bread. More specifically, frozen garlic naan.
Whenever I prepare protein, I like to make a double batch so that I have extras on hand for salads, sandwiches or a quick stir-fry. So when lunch rolled around the day after I had made a big batch of Thai Chicken Satay, I knew a naan wrap was in my immediate future.
Whole milk plain yogurt was quickly folded into leftover Sriracha Hoisin Peanut Sauce to create a smooth and creamy condiment for this easy and delicious Thai Chicken Satay Naan Wrap. Cilantro sprigs and thinly sliced onion add flavor and texture, sending this whole lunch over the top.
No forks required.
Chicken Satay Naan Wraps with Creamy Peanut Sauce
- 4 pieces garlic naan bread (I love Trader Joe’s)
- 8 ounces leftover Thai Chicken Satay
- 4 tablespoons leftover Sriracha Hoisin Peanut Sauce
- ¼ cup whole milk plain yogurt
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- cilantro sprigs
- Heat the garlic naan according to package instructions.
- To assemble wraps, fill each piece of garlic naan with 2 ounces Thai Chicken Satay – either cold or re-heated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Sriracha Hoisin Peanut Sauce and yogurt. Drizzle a couple tablespoons of the sauce over each wrap.
- Top chicken with onion slices and fresh cilantro. Roll up each piece of naan tightly then secure with toothpicks before slicing in half to serve.
Make every lunch this great! Check out my Pinterest board!