Father’s Day is right around the corner and it is a very special day around here: my husband’s 1st Father’s Day! Our little guy will be 9 months old this weekend and we are looking forward to celebrating the day as a family of 3. If my husband had his way, we would grill all year round. Since I do the cooking, he has dish duty and as we all know grilling means less mess!
Lamb and rosemary are a classic combination. This recipe is very simple but full of flavor. Grilling Tip: Whenever you are grilling meat, let it come to room temperature before putting it on the hot grill. If you place cold meat directly from the refrigerator on to a scorching hot grill the meat will shrink.
‘Nuff said. Happy Father’s Day everyone!
Your fork is waiting.
- 8 lamb loin chops
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh rosemary minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Juice and zest of lemon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Place lamb chops in a large glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients together and pour over lamb.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or longer. (Overnight works great.)
- When grill is ready, cook about for 4 minutes per side, turning once or until you've reached desired doneness.
Good source of iron and vitamin C