A healthier version of the steakhouse classic, mushrooms are roasted in olive oil then tossed with minced rosemary and garlic.
Whenever you find a vegetable that everyone in your family loves, you tend to want to find new and creative ways to prepare it to avoid boredom. In my family, mushrooms are always a huge hit – whether in a pasta sauce, on pizza or in a casserole, my husband and kids love them.
This fast and easy mushroom side dish recipe is naturally gluten free and vegan but more importantly? It’s delicious as heck.
A lighter version of the steakhouse classic, mushrooms are roasted until brown and caramelized in a little olive oil then tossed with fresh minced garlic and rosemary.
Easy, healthy and always a crowd-pleaser, be sure to add these baked mushrooms to your next meal plan!
Your fork is waiting.
Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Rosemary
- 2 pounds whole white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Toss mushrooms with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from the oven and toss wish minced garlic and rosemary before serving.