Creamy potatoes are halved then roasted with olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt. A fast and easy five-ingredient side dish recipe!
For this recipe I decided to toss Little Potato Company Baby Boomer’s with fresh minced rosemary since I have it growing like a weed in my garden right now. If you don’t have fresh on hand, dried works well too. Simply reduce the amount of fresh by half to get the measurement for dried herbs since they are stronger.
Just about any time I cook with rosemary, I have to add it’s BFF garlic. Garlic brings out the rosemary flavor in the best of ways.
The easiest way to add garlic to the dish is to grate it with a microplane or similar grater.
Once you’ve tossed the potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt, simply toss the pan in a 425 degree oven and roast until golden brown and crispy.
Your fork is waiting.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 24 potatoes Baby Boomer or other variety Little Potato Company halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary minced
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- chili flakes optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Skatter potato halves on the baking sheet then toss well with olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt. Roast until crispy, about 45-50 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Disclosure: I am honored to be a Brand Ambassador for The Little Potato Company. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Lemon Bowl possible. All thoughts are my own.
Check out my Pinterest board for more side dish recipes!