Fresh lemonade and fragrant orange blossom water are mixed with a sparkling water to create a delicious, refreshing drink.
Looking for a new drink to serve at a party? Or maybe just want something refreshing to end your day with? My Sparkling Orange Blossom Water Lemonade is the answer you’re looking for! If you haven’t tried orange blossom water before, you’re in for a treat! Fragrant, floral, and very potent, you only need a splash to transform your drink or meal. Since I’m a sparkling water addict, I top it off lemon flavored La Croix, but club soda would work well, too.
How to Make Sparkling Orange Blossom Water Lemonade
Start your Sparkling Orange Blossom Water Lemonade by making lemonade. Store-bought works as well, but homemade lemonade is just 3 simple ingredients! First, put sugar in a pitcher.
Then fresh squeezed lemon juice and water. Stir it until the sugar has completely dissolved.
Next, you’ll add the orange blossom water.
Pour your orange blossom lemonade into a tall glass full of ice.
Top it off with club soda, or your favorite flavored La Croix.
Garnish with a mint leaf and lemon slice if you’re feeling fancy, and enjoy your Sparkling Orange Blossom Water Lemonade.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I get orange blossom water?
You can find it at many international markets, middle eastern markets, or you can simply buy it online.
What else can I use orange blossom water in?
Its a great addition to many drinks, and is often used in desserts, like ice cream, pudding, or fruit desserts.
How long will this drink stay good?
Keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
More Refreshing Drinks
- Lemon Basil White Wine Spritzer
- Frozen Boozy Cucumber Lemonade
- Easy Mango Lassi
- Peach Raspberry Frozen Sangria
- Frozen Lemonade with Rose Water
Like It, Drink It, Share It!
Did you try this drink and love it? The next time you make it, snap a picture and share it to your socials! Tag @thelemonbowl and #thelemonbowl so we can admire and share your drink.
Switch things up with different flavored sparkling waters, or add a splash of vodka to really spice things up. It’ll be refreshing and delicious, whatever you try.
Your straw is waiting.
Sparkling Orange Blossom Water Lemonade
- 32 ounces lemonade (prepared or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom water
- 12 ounces sparkling lemon flavored water (such as LaCroix)
- slices fresh mint and lemon (optional garnish)
- Fill four tall glasses of ice halfway full with lemonade.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water to each glass then top with a few ounces of sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh mint and lemon slices before serving.