The easiest appetizer you’ll ever serve, these 3-ingredient stuffed mushrooms are packed with smoky bacon and tangy feta to create the perfect one-bite party dish.
Whether you’re partying until the crack of dawn or planning on a cozy night at home, these 3-Ingredient Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are going to become your new best friend.
Filled with creamy feta and smoky bacon, these addictive stuffed mushrooms are not only easy to make (you hardly need a recipe!) but they are the perfect one-bite nibble to go with your bubbly.
Whether you need a last minute New Year’s Eve appetizer or a new crowd-pleasing party dish, be sure to try these stuffed mushrooms filled with bacon and feta. You won’t regret it.
No forks required.
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- 64 large white button mushrooms stems removed
- 16 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 8 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss together cooked bacon pieces and crumbled feta.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom liberally with a teaspoon or two of the bacon/feta mixture. Feel free to pack them high but be careful not to break the mushroom cap.
- Bake until warm and slightly bubbly, 9-11 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep in a warm oven until your guests arrive.