The easiest appetizer you’ll ever make, these 3-ingredient bacon stuffed mushrooms are packed with smoky bacon and tangy feta to create the perfect one-bite party dish.
Whether you’re partying until the crack of dawn or planning on a cozy night at home, these 3-Ingredient Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are going to become your new best friend.
These mushrooms have been served at many of my parties and are always a hit. Plus, they are easy to make!
Filled with creamy feta and smoky bacon, these addictive stuffed mushrooms are not only easy to make (you hardly need a recipe!) but they are the perfect one-bite nibble to go with your bubbly. Looking for an alternative to mushrooms? Try my Bacon Wrapped Potato Bites instead!
Whether you need a last minute appetizer or a new crowd-pleasing party dish, be sure to try these stuffed mushrooms filled with bacon and feta. You won’t regret it.
No forks required.
Best Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- 64 large white button mushrooms (stems removed)
- 16 slices cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 8 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss together cooked bacon pieces and crumbled feta.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom liberally with a teaspoon or two of the bacon/feta mixture. Feel free to pack them high but be careful not to break the mushroom cap.
- Bake until warm and slightly bubbly, 9-11 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep in a warm oven until your guests arrive.