Perfect for your next backyard BBQ or summer picnic, this Greek pasta salad is filled with crunchy vegetables, creamy feta and tangy kalamata olives.
Memorial Day is right around the corner and I’ve got the ultimate pasta salad recipe for you! Filled with big chunks of creamy feta, fresh dill, kalamata olives and lots of crunchy vegetables, your friends and family will love this Greek-inspired pasta salad recipe.
For added protein, fiber and nutrients I used whole wheat rotini pasta but feel free to use any short cut pasta you have on hand. Toss in chickpeas for even more protein if you wish.
Perfect for serving with grilled chicken, steak and fish, this Greek pasta salad is going to be your go-to for summer entertaining!
What is your favorite picnic dish to bring to a party or potluck? I’d love to hear from you!
Your fork is waiting.
Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 pound whole wheat rotini prepared according to package instructions or pasta of choice
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 lemons juiced about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 8 ounces crumbled feta
- 24 kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cooked pasta in a large bowl and add diced peppers and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, toss well.
- Stir in parsley, dill, feta and olives then toss again. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
Photography by Alejandro Photography // Recipe by The Lemon Bowl
Looking for a few more new salad recipes? Join me over on Pinterest!